Elkhart County is at the RED advisory level for COVID-19. Find more information here:
- Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard
- CDC COVID Data Tracker by County
- Elkhart County Health Department Facebook Page
- Elkhart County Health Department Notice to Elkhart County Residents
- Indiana Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Page
At GPL, we are:
- Continuing to require all staff wear face masks in public areas
- Strongly recommending all visitors wear face masks while at the library
- Offering Curbside Service for those who do not wish to come into the library to pick up their items.
- Requiring masks be worn at our in-house library programs for those visitors ages 3 and older.
As always, you can call us at 574-533-9531 or email us if you have any questions about library services.