Short Story Contest
GMS 7th grade students are participating in a short story contest. Please read the submissions below, and then vote for your favorite using this link: https://forms.gle/ASQUkeeuGGMk6MH96.
Voting concludes Wednesday, November 25.
- Story A: The Big Move
- Story B: Circus
- Story C: Circus Act
- Story D: Door Problem
- Story E: The Flood
- Story F: Goshen Carnival
- Story G: Grandparents House for the Summer
- Story H: Kidnapped
- Story I: Lost in the Park
- Story J: The Mystery of Lavender Heights
- Story K: The Night I Almost Died
- Story L: One Move
- Story M: Scariest Haunted House
- Story N: School With No Teachers
- Story O: Secret
- Story P: Sold to the Circus
- Story Q: Terrible Day
- Story R: Truck in a Tree
Don’t forget to choose your favorite story & vote! Click here to vote.